How to Unlock HTC DREA100
Want to know how to unlock your HTC DREA100?
Now the type of phone unlock I’m talking about is for when you want to use another network or use your phone in another country but you get that pesky “Invalid sim” message or something similar. This is not going to help you if you’ve forgotten your phone’s PIN or password you silly goose!
In order to unlock your device, it can get very technical, the most reliable and easiest way, is to use an authorised unlocking service to do it for you.
An authorised phone unlocking service will usually just need the IMEI number of your device, which you can get by dialling *#06# on your device. What they do then is submit your IMEI directly to your network / manufacturers servers to be unlocked which can take 5 minutes to a few days depending on your network and how busy the servers are. Once it’s unlocked you get an email with the phone unlock code and how to use it, simple.
Now we don’t do unlocks directly ourselves, but when customers come in to our store we point them in the direction of the service we use all the time – Official Cell Phone Unlock
We’ve always had good experiences with them, and if your device cannot be unlocked, provided you’ve given them the correct information, you get a full refund. This risk free service is especially handy when often certain phones on certain networks can’t be unlocked and other sites only offer store credit rather than a refund, ugh.
Reasons to unlock your HTC DREA100 with Official Cell Phone Unlock.
- Cheaper than unlocking from a local phone shop which can be $60 plus! (Who only buy from them anyway).
- Easy and simple, just fill out the short form, their site will then show you the correct type of unlock to buy, you buy the unlock and they email you the code.
- As it’s all done over the internet, you can still use your HTC DREA100 as normal during the process.
- Their unlocks are permanent, verified and won’t void your warranty, unlike some other sites we’ve used.
- Risk free, with their money back guarantee, if a phone cannot be unlocked or fails for any reason on their part, they give a full refund immediately.
- One final price shown, there is no hidden extras, you are shown one final price for the unlock you need. We’ve used sites where they say the unlock is only $20, you buy it, and then a few days later when it’s ready they charge $50 extra to send it to you!
Once Official Cell Phone Unlock, have unlocked your HTC DREA100, you’ll then be able to use it with other networks and in other countries permanently, it will never re-lock, unlike some other less official services. So to see how much it costs to unlock your phone click the button below.
How exactly does the whole process work?
It can get very confusing, so much so that although we have lots of customers ask us to unlock their device, we simply don’t have the time to do the service properly, there are so many different phone models and networks all with different technical mumbo jumbo to unlock. So we simply point our customers to Official Cell Phone Unlock, they take care of everything, we just simply buy the unlock and they send the code to us.
But let’s break it down in steps.
- Visit their site at www.officialcellphoneunlock.com
- Choose your phone make and model, click order now.
- You’ll then be taken to a page where it asks for your IMEI number, Email, country and network.
- Once you pop these in, you’ll be shown the information about your unlock, time estimate to unlock, and the price.
- Then click “proceed to checkout”, it will then take you to a page where you can choose to pay securely by card or by PayPal.
- Once you’ve purchased you will receive a confirmation email, and then once your HTC DREA100 is unlocked you’ll receive an automatic email immediately to let you know with instructions.
The reason we’re recommending them, is we often have to unlock phones to be able to resell them at a higher price, and these guys have always been good to us. So rather than us manually directing our customers to them when they phone up, we thought we’d help our customer directly on our site instead. So in short, the best way we recommend to unlock your HTC DREA100 is to check them out at the link below :